Hi everyone! I hope you’re all having an amazing day or evening! It’s summer time! Which means warmer weather, sunbathing, and going to the beach. Doing all of this, I like to use certain beauty products that are perfect for the summer time. So in today’s post I will be showing you 6 beauty summer essentials to look and feel your best this summer!
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Body Mist Sunkissed – I love body mists in the summer time, because they’re a lot lighter than perfumes. I think perfumes are a bit to heavy when it’s really hot outside, but I do still want to wear some type of scent everyday, so body mists are the perfect option. This particular one is my favorite for the summer, because it has a very tropical summery scent. It smells like coconut water and vanilla. It’s like summer in a bottle!
- Clinique Face Cream SPF 30 – We cannot forget about the SPF in summer. It’s so extremely important to take good care of your skin in the summer whilst your sunbathing, so I always make sure I have a good SPF sunscreen on hand. This one from Clinique is particularly for the face. I really like this one because it doesn’t break me out.
- Flormar Terracotta Blush-On in the shade Touch Of Apricot -This is the perfect orange/peachy blush for the summer. This blush gives your skin a beautiful glow, and I’m all about that glow in the summer time! It also looks amazing on tanned skin because of the apricot color, this makes you look even more tanned!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel – I love wearing lipgloss in the summer, because they look a bit more natural than lipstick and they are nice and moisturizing. The butter glosses from NYX are on of my absolute favorite lipglosses. They are super creamy and buttery, they are moisturizing and they have great pigmentation. The shade Apple Strudel is perfect for summer, it’s the most beautiful peachy shade I have in my collection.
- NYX HD Concealer – I don’t like to wear a full face of foundation when it’s really hot outside, so this is when my NYX concealer helps me out. I just put a bit of this concealer underneath my eyes and on any other spots, dust a bit of powder on top, and I’m good to go! The HD concealer is one of my favorite concealers, because it’s really affordable but it covers up any blemishes.
- The Balm Manizer Sisters – As I said before in this post, I’m all about that bronzy glow in the summer! So this palette from The Balm is a must! It contains the Mary-Lou (champaign, highlighter), Cindy-Lou (more pink, blush/blush topper) and Betty-Lou Manizer (golden/bronze, bronzer). These three products are all very shimmery, glowy and beautiful. This palette is also very travel friendly, so I always take this with me on holiday!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and found it helpful. Let me know in the comments what your summer essentials are!