Hi everyone! I love MAC products. So when I heard they came out with a holiday collection, I just had to get something! The entire holiday collection from MAC is amazing, I think. But I decided to buy one of the eyeshadow palettes.
There are three different eyeshadow palettes in the MAC Holiday collection: Smoky Eyes, Plum Eyes and Beige Eyes. I got the Beige eyes eyeshadow palette, because the colours in this palette are neutral colours which you can use on a daily basis. But it also has a few darker colours, so you can deepen up the look for the night time.Can we just take a moment to look at the packaging? It looks beautiful! It kind of has a romantic feel to it, and it’s all glittery. Perfect for the Holidays!
The colours in this palette are so pretty, and perfect for this time of the year. It has some glittery eyeshadows as well as some matte ones. The exact names of the eyeshadow from left to right are :
- Her mistress – Soft pastel egg (Matte)
- Sweet sovereign – Frosty gold champagne (Lustre)
- Faire Maiden – Bright coppering gold (Lustre)
- Tempting – Sinfully rich coco (Lustre)
- Omega – Soft muted beigetaupe (Matte)
- Quintessential – Dirty olive (Frost)
- Mystery – Muted plumbrown (Satin)
- Night whisper – Rich black brown (Veluxe Pearl)
I think this palette is so beautiful, and I’m really happy with it! I use it almost every single day at the moment.